Your career starts here.
Work with Ironwood Heavy Highway, LLC
At Ironwood Heavy Highway, LLC, we’ve garnered a reputation for consistent, quality work that exceeds industry safety standards. Every project we complete is possible due to our dedicated, highly trained staff of contractors, drivers, tree workers, and other skilled professionals.
View our completed projects to learn more about what we do:
We’re currently hiring for the following positions:
CIVIL CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
- Outlines all construction operations and schedules intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Requests equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices.
Civil Construction Laborers
- Multiple positions for experienced laborers
- Underground utility
- Concrete work
- Restoration – asphalt and/or topsoil
- Travel may be required
- WE WILL TRAIN
- Trims and/or removes trees by climbing with the aid of a safety belt, climbing line, powered trimmer lift truck, or works from the ground using saws/pruners. Will cut branches or trunk sections and drops or lowers them to the ground with lines.
- Loads and unloads trucks with logs, stumps, brush, and debris and/or feeds brush into a wood chipper.
- Is exposed to all temperatures and weather; will be exposed to nature, i.e. irritating plants, biting or stinging insects, dust
TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- Provides experienced mobile device support (cell, tablet, and laptop) to all company users.
- Coordinates with 3rd party IT support provider to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Arranges service by software or hardware vendors to repair or replace defective products.