Your career starts here.
Work with Ironwood Heavy Highway LLC
At Ironwood Heavy Highway LLC, we’ve garnered a reputation for consistent, quality work that exceeds industry safety standards. Every project we complete is possible due to our dedicated, highly trained staff of contractors, drivers, tree workers, and other skilled professionals.
View our completed projects to learn more about what we do:
We’re currently hiring for the following positions:
Vegetation management foreperson - Sanford, ME
- 3 years’ experience working on tree trimming or clearing crews
- Responsible for truck inspection, proper working conditions, as well as necessary repairs to tolls, truck and other work equipment. Requests major repairs or replacements when required.
- Trims and/or removes trees by climbing with the aid of a safety belt, climbing line, powered trimmer lift truck, or works from the ground using saws/pruners. Will cut branches or trunk sections and drops or lowers them to the ground.
EQUIPMENT OPERATOR - New YORK & MAINE
- 2 – 3 Years knowledge / experience in matting industry, civil construction (culvert install, access roads), or erosion and sediment control.
- Efficiently operate track skid steers, excavators, wheel loaders, dozers, and tracked dump trucks.
- Performs routine maintenance such as greasing and minor repairs