Your career starts here.
Work with Ironwood Heavy Highway LLC
Since the beginning, at Ironwood Heavy Highway LLC, our greatest asset has been and continues to be our employees. We’ve garnered a reputation for consistent, quality work that exceeds industry safety standards. Every project we complete is possible due to our dedicated, highly trained staff of contractors, drivers, tree workers, and other skilled professionals.
View our completed projects to learn more about what we do:
We’re currently hiring for the following positions:
ESTIMATOR - Rochester, NY
- Prepares bids, estimates, and schedules for projects.
- Performs takeoffs required to accomplish each project.
- Follows up with subcontractors and manufacturers to ensure receipt of quotes prior to bid.
- Experience with Procore, Bid2Win, Bluebeam, and Microsoft Project required.
Administrative Specialist - New Gloucester, Maine
- Performs data entry and filing tasks for payroll, accounts payable, purchase orders, equipment, and accounting.
- Receives, records, and distributes information from field personnel to appropriate corporate office personnel.
- Copies, collates, and otherwise prepares reports for mailings, meetings, and other correspondence.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have have the ability to commute to New Gloucester, Maine.
BUCKET TRUCK OPERATOR - Maine
- Responsible for quality and quantity of production and for following safe practices and rules while clearing and trimming trees and brush.
- Loads and unloads trucks with logs, stumps, brush, and debris.
- Commercial driver’s license (CDL-B) and a valid DOT medical card required.