A reputation built on safety.
Learn more about us
Since 2003, Ironwood Heavy Highway LLC has been an industry-leading company for civil construction, utility construction, environmental services, and more. We believe that hard work, knowledge, and years of dedicated experience are the keys to success.
Who we are
Ironwood Heavy Highway LLC is a privately owned company headquartered in Rochester, New York. Fifteen years ago, the company’s initial services were culvert work, access roads, and civil construction projects. Over time, we’ve shifted our focus to utility construction projects. Land clearing for wind farms, environmental matting, and vegetation management are just some of the services we’ve added over time, to suit the ever-growing needs of our client base.
Recently Completed Projects
- Auburn Transmission Project (ATP): 14.1 miles of land clearing, access road construction, matting (over 16,000 mats), and full restoration
- Circuit 943 Underground 115kv Transmission Duct Bank: 8,300 LF of 12-way, concrete-encased duct bank
- RG&E Station 122: Civil construction
- National Grid Mortimer – Lockport: Land clearing and matting
- New Ithaca T-line: Land clearing and culvert construction
What we do
Learn more about our services and recent projects: